24 Jul 2011

More custom made skins

Recently I've been getting lots of free skins for my characters. I thought I'd post some more epic custom skins incase you guys are getting tired of your vanilla champions and want some variety.

It's a true shame that some of these models are designed with more detail and quality than Riot can be bothered to put in. I'm not trying to dig Riot games, but they really do slack sometimes. Please bear in mind I'm not affiliated with the people who make these in any way, I just came across them on Leaguecraft.

Leona Valkyrie Moon V2 


Thought I'd start off with a Leona skin, since she's new and very, very annoying. There are already a hell of a lot of skins out for her, I chose this one because it looks less tacky than the others. Looks a little Tron which is just fine with me. I also saw a blood elf skin, wtf?

Download: Link


SUPER ULTRA UNICORN ROBOT RAINBOW SORAKA


SUPER ULTRA UNICORN ROBOT RAINBOW SORAKA! SUPER ULTRA UNICORN ROBOT RAINBOW SORAKA! SUPER ULTRA UNICORN ROBOT RAINBOW SORAKA! SUPER ULTRA UNICORN ROBOT RAINBOW SORAKA!

Download: Link

Haruhi Suzumiya Ezreal


If you like anime (anime blog), this skin is for you. Ezreal is pretty much a girl already, so why not? I'm always impressed when I see a texture overhaul like this. I'd like to see it polished a little better though, it doesn't do our Haruhi much justice.

Download: Link

Alien Kogmaw


Not bad huh? Ridley Scott's Kog'Maw is pretty awesome for a custom skin, a must for Alien fans. It's a shame it's not more detailed. Riot should just pick up where this guy left off, and make it something worthy of Riot points.

Download: Link

Illidan Stormrage Renekton


You see the badass picture. Even if you don't know anything about how much of a boss this guy is in Warcraft lore, it still looks freakin awesome. The designer of this Illidan skin is a winner, I have never seen Renekton look finer.

Download: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts