5 Oct 2012

World Championships


So the season two World Championships are well under way with several matches already over. I watched a little of the games, some very high levels of play going on. I'm not really interested in these tournaments, but I suppose they warrant at least one post.

Here are the Group A scores so far for those interested:
TeamWinsLosses
iG
21
Azubu
20
CLG.NA
11
SK
03

I'm surprised SK are doing so bad, I thought they were better. With the final worth $2 million, everyone is going to be putting on their tryhard caps.


Each team has a very pretty logo, you can even represent them with your summoner profile online. I wish I had more to say about the World Tournaments, but sadly I'd rather play myself instead of watch other people.

So what squad is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts