Here's a link:
Has anyone else noticed the huge influx of teemo players? He's flavor of the month so expect nerfs on our cute little friend. I love to play him, but a despise going against him.
Although I'd love to complain a little more, today I decided it would be a good time to take a look at the recent patch notes from the past couple of weeks.
Here are the changes, directly from the League website:
- Attack speed per level increased to 3 from 2.6
- Yordle Snap Trap max trap count increased to 3 from 2
- Fixed a bug where Infected Cleaver was slowing targets additively instead of multiplicatively
- Fixed a bug where Ezreal's Arcane Shot could target unseen minions such as wards
- Idol of Durand area of effect increased to 550 from 500
- Base movement speed increased to 320 from 315
- Courage damage reduction increased to 20/24/28/32/36 from 10/15/20/25/30
- Leap Strike now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both
- Fixed a bug where the Mantra version of Heavenly Wave was not granting assists for healing allies
- Spirit Bond's leash range has been increased by a small amount
- Mantra now scales with level on a 30/25/20 second cooldown at levels 1/7/13 respectively instead of on 25 second cooldown at all levels
- Shunpo now prefers to target enemies over allies when your cursor overlaps both
- Fixed a bug where Distortion and Mimicked Distortion would break the target's spell shield and still deal damage
- Fixed a bug where Vengeful Maelstrom was reducing true damage
- Made Shroud of Darkness shield brighter and easier to see
- Fixed a bug where Aegis Protection triggered after every 4 attacks, but every 5 spell casts (reduced casts required to 4)
- Updated the shield texture on Paragon of Demacia
- Fixed several unintended interactions between Heroic Charge and spell shields. Notably, Poppy won't push herself past the target anymore.
- Updated Feint's tooltips to properly match the functionality and adjusted Shen's playing tips referencing Feint
- Ki Strike can now be cancelled mid-attack (and will not say 'Cannot Move While Casting')
- Fixed a bug where Ki Strike could kill a target and not trigger Vorpal Blade's heal effect
- Fixed a bug where Shadow Dash could move a shorter distance than intended if Shen was greatly slowed
- Fixed a bug where some of her tooltips referred to 'Spiral Blade' instead of 'Boomerang Blade'
- Infuse now prefers to target enemies over allies
- Base health reduced to 526 from 546
- Acid Hunter base damage reduced to 10/40/70/100/130 from 15/45/75/105/135
- Fixed a bug where Terror Capacitor's slow was stacking
- Fixed a bug where Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter was reducing true damage.
Brand should be out tomorrow, and his skills look really damn good. Check back for a post about him (fo sho).